miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

My Favorite TV Show

My favorite tv show is “La Familia de al Lado”, this is a soap opera that is transmitted by TVN at 8 o’clock in the afternoon.
I like this show because there is a conflict between two neighbor families, all the things they do are secret for the other people, there is so much mystery that I can’t stop watching it.
So all days I stop doing everything at these time and I lie on my bed with something to eat to have an hour to relax, after a stressful day.
My favorite character is Javier, because he is a very bad person, bad like movies, very bad, and he acts very good, he can interpret the character very well, he is a great actor. Also he is very good looking, and I love him, he is like a platonic love.
Another character I like is Carola, because she is a misunderstood woman, her parents don’t love her because she lies very much, she drinks a lot of alcohol and is a drug addict. Her character is so interesting, because she is always doing things to go on with her life, she tries to forget bad moments and go out with their friends. 

3 comentarios: