miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

I am not GREEN!!!

First, i want to say that my commitment with the enviroment is not too much. I respect the enviromental standards like leave thash in dumps and don’t drop it in the street. I think that my best effort is to separate de common trash, like food waste, to the thash coming of papper products, in my house, but i dont carry them to a recycling site, my mom does.
I think that the best place to learn about different practices relationed with the enviroment is Internet, because you can find everything, there are many sites to reed, for example green peace. In these sites, they teach you a lot of practices, like recycling and even they teach you how to build your house with recycled material.
I have to say that i dont know how to use a bike, i have tried, but is imposible, i always finish in the same situation… i fell down and it hurts me, or i crash with parking cars!! Is embarrasing. So i prefer to use the car, the bus and in last cases i walk.
Well, as you would have understand, i dont join any eco-organization, because i dont have time and i prefer to do other things, or help other institution.
I think that in Santiago the government have to implement new politics relationed with the enviroment, because we are breathing a bad air, and this makes us to get ill. No matter the seasson of the year, the disease is always there, in cold and hot days. The air that we breath contains many toxic chemical elements, and it cant happend. Santiago is a city rounded bi hills, so the air cant flow away. I think that government have to reduce cars in the street, and fix buses, because their smoke is black!!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I very much agree with you, the government has to create public policies to protect the environment
    Very Good!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar